Aptum teams around the world have the opportunity to support their local communities. Check out how Aptumists have organized, volunteered and donated to many great organizations that truly make an impact to so many.
Daily Bread Food Bank - 151 employees. 2 hours of giving back = 302 hours or 38 days volunteered in the community!
• Wrote 175 thank-you cards to new Daily Bread supporters ensuring the sustainability of city-wide food programs
• 16,728 lbs of food sorted – enough food for 836 families for 2.5 days
• 1600 soup portions packed for delivery to meal programs
• 480 individual meal portions packaged for delivery through Red Cross to marginalized neighbours who are unable to physically access food banks
• 200 lbs of carrots rescued from food waste and prepared for food bank users
Say Goodnight to Hunger
The Aptum Grow event helped Omni Hotels & Resorts in their mission to Say Goodnight to Hunger.
Because Aptum held a series of meetings at the King Edward Hotel on February 3-6,
Omni Hotels & Resorts donated 400 meals to feed families in need in our community.
Thank you, Aptum.
France - Supporting front line workers!
Our France office ordered bottles of hand sanitizer for the main fire station (Bon Voyage) in Nice. Unfortunately, many front line workers globally are lacking the supplies they need to keep everyone, including themselves, safe so Patricia and Fabien decided to make a difference!In these days of rationing, they reached out to Aptum customer Aroma Zone to ensure they could have the "personal limit" removed so they could do this good deed for their community. Thank you Patricia and Fabien for making a difference!