Database and Big Data Hosting Solutions
Carefully configured platforms for peak database performance
The ever-changing technology demands in Big Data, Cloud, Social Media and Mobile Applications place a significant focus on high-performance databases.
Demand for an instant, 24/7 availability combined with unprecedented data volumes and increases in the devices accessing that data means cutting edge data platforms are a basic requirement of businesses today.
Aptum database servers are purpose-built and configured to meet the demands of specific database workloads including SQL, PostgreSQL, Percona, and MySQL. We also develop the custom configurations needed by databases such as Aerospike, Vertica and Oracle.
Our hosting experts will work with you at every step to ensure your solution meets IOPS requirements, achieves the level of redundancy you need and balances performance with cost-effectiveness.
- Purpose-built for peak performance
- Configured and specifically designed for individual databases, ensuring you achieve the performance and reliability you expect.
- Improve user and customer experience
- Ensure critical applications deliver the best possible experience to users by fine-tuning the databases that are crucial to your overall solution performance.
- Expertise on hand when you need it.
- From expert solution-design to 24/7 support and ongoing database administration services to continually optimize your solution, you have access to all the expertise you need, when you need it.Aptum’s Database Administrators (DBAs) are certified technology experts, experienced in database configuration, performance and best practices for data quality. When your business needs guidance from an expert for your database, Aptum’s DBAs are ready to assist.