Cloud Adoption Framework
Accelerate cloud adoption and achieve business outcomes with proven guidance and best practices.Get In Touch
Most organizations lack a clear rationale and selection process for determining which applications are good candidates for cloud migration.
Aptum’s Cloud Adoption Framework uses a set of industry best practices, guidance and tools to accelerate successful cloud adoption and management.
Your cloud journey will always depend on your organization’s ability to navigate the ever-changing and increasingly complex digital environment. Without a framework methodology, the momentum of innovation, operational efficiency, and transformation delivered by the cloud can be seriously hindered.
Aptum’s Cloud Adoption Framework is part of an overall cloud adoption lifecycle. Aptum will guide you through a customized cloud adoption plan by understanding your motivations, identifying desired outcomes, and defining business justifications.
Proven guidance to accelerate the cloud adoption journey
Benefits of Aptum's Cloud Adoption Framework
Aptum will guide you on a cloud journey that begins with Discovery, followed by Advisory, Adoption, and Delivery capabilities that are designed to drive continuous improvements and optimization to your cloud environments.
- Define business justification and expected outcomes
- Understand your business motivations and desired outcomes, and identify financial and technical considerations
- Align actionable cloud adoption plan to business outcomes
- Guide to ensure technical efforts are aligned to your business strategy to convert your aspirational goals into an actionable plan
- Prepare people, processes and the environment for change
- Create landing zones and estimates for your build and deployment, along with a broader cloud adoption proposal
- Implement desired changes across IT and business processes
- Migrate workloads that can easily be moved to the cloud and innovate to unlock new technical skills and expanded business capabilities for other workloads
- Comply, control and secure
- Governance benchmarking of the ‘here and now’ and creation of a governance foundation to build upon as you progress cloud adoption
- Operate and optimize
- Solid planning for ongoing operation of reliable and well-managed workloads
Ready to take the first step to something great?