The digital economy and always-on world we inhabit demands that applications and data are available 24/7. Downtime is not an option.
Robust disaster recovery is a fundamental cornerstone of business assurance and continuity. Implemented correctly it provides the peace of mind your business will function and your data is protected should an incident occur.
Managed Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is the replication and hosting of virtual servers in the Cloud to provide failover in the event of a man-made or natural catastrophe.
Aptum Managed Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) leverages the cloud to protect your data and allow for the on-demand ordering and powering up of Virtual Machines in the event of a failover.
Aptum Managed DRaaS offers flexibility to meet your specific business recover objectives: you can request file level restore (depending on your service level) and partial or full failover of your systems, which includes assistance with configuration and troubleshooting.
- Rapid failover – total peace of mind
- Your data will be replicated to the cloud which provides rapid, efficient failover of your production environment should you need it. The result is total peace of mind and the knowledge that you can focus on your strategic priorities, confident your business is protected.
- Minimize recovery point and recovery time objectives
- Aptum Managed DRaaS uses an enterprise grade replication software that is suitable for all application types and minimizes your Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives (RPO and RTO), so data loss is negligible and downtime is all but eliminated.
- Build business assurance into your cloud strategy
- Managed DRaaS allows you to accelerate digital transformation and innovation whilst seamlessly integrating data protection and business assurance into your digital strategy.
Custom DR solutions that minimize business impact and ensure service levels are maintained
CLOUD ADOPTION FRAMEWORK BRIEFINGS
An iterative process that supports your business as it evolves
A series of free 90-minute briefings, with one of our expert Cloud Solutions Architects, designed to educate and guide you on how to document your cloud adoption strategy efficiently and to get you prepared for the next planning phase.