Having the perfect combination of processing power, memory and disk performance in order to ensure your applications run seamlessly can seem like a daunting task.
When combined with a growing dependence on applications that are designed to assist in everything from the efficient management of a database to back-end processes, it can be hard knowing where to start.
Aptum has created a class of managed hosting solutions which have optimal hardware configurations for running specific applications.
You can run your application workloads confident in the fact that your infrastructure has been configured by experts to ensure:
- Sufficient processing capabilities for individual applications by providing optimal core quantities and processor speeds.
- Pre-configured systems with the memory needed to run applications efficiently.
- Storage configurations that best align with performance and storage targets for each application.
- Improve your bottom line
- When your environment is built in an optimized manner, you can better plan for and predict costs.
- Accelerate performance
- When you have simplified your applications across your infrastructure, you improve their performance and availability.
- Enhance agility
- Your optimized environment enables faster scaling, easier access to new technologies and improved ability to adapt to industry trends and shifting business needs.