Managed Private Cloud
Cloud agility in a dedicated, controlled environment
Establish private cloud as the cornerstone of your hybrid cloud strategy, working in tandem with your public cloud environments.
Based on VMware and cutting-edge server technology optimized for virtualized environments, Aptum’s Managed Private Cloud delivers the agility and flexibility of a public cloud whilst ensuring the ultimate in control, security and performance by deploying a private pool of compute and storage resources on infrastructure that’s 100% dedicated to your cloud solution.
A private cloud offers an ideal option if strict compliance requirements (such as PCI DSS) are needed, if ensuring data sovereignty is a priority or if you simply cannot compromise on performance.
- End-to-end service
- We take a holistic approach to private cloud design with data security and connectivity options baked in to deliver the network performance and latency demanded by enterprise-grade private cloud. Aptum teams will work with you at every stage of your private cloud journey, from initial assessment and solution design to building and testing, experienced cloud architects and project managers will work with you throughout.
- Access to cloud expertise
- Day-to-day monitoring and management give you peace of mind that your cloud platform will run seamlessly so you can focus on your business and customers. Plus, you’ll have access to a dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM) and cloud expertise on hand 24/7 from our support teams.
- Backup options to keep your critical data safe
- Managed Backup for Private Cloud ensures your critical data is protected. Choose from two complementary technologies, Veeam or Tivoli, depending on your specific requirements such as file-based or disk block backups, agent or agentless machines, and a choice of daily or weekly backup schedules. Our cloud experts will help you select the best options and manage your backups 24/7 to ensure your data is safe.